Yes it’s true. I failed to blog not only about, but during my vacation to Florida. I enjoyed myself but now it’s back to work. We last left off with the All Star Weekend interview, so instead of covering some of what has happened in depth, we’ll go down through a quick rundown of some of the things that have happened.
- The NFL is still in lockout mode which is a shame.
- The NBA has since followed suit into lockout mode which is leaning towards being close to if not a season ending lockout.
- Wladimir Klitschko defeated “trash talker” David Haye in a lopsided unanimous decision.
- Cars 2, sequel to 2006’s hit movie Cars opened up to over $66 million in its’ opening weekend.
- Transformers 3 just wrapped up its’ opening weekend bringing in over $400 million worldwide.
- Maria Shriver officially filed the necessary divorce papers. I wonder when will see Arnold again.
- Novak Djokovic and Petra Kvitova won the Wimbledon Grand Slam this year, with Novak defeating Nadal and Kvitova defeating Maria Sharapova
- Last but not least, Charlie Sheen will be the next guy to be roasted this September on Comedy Central. This will be interesting to see. Two and a Half Men, with Ashton Kutcher commences an hour earlier on that same night.
This is not everything but just a tip of the iceberg of what happened while I was away on vacation.
And Casey Anthony is now a free woman who will undoubtedly profit in the aftermath of being acquitted and the sad death of her child . But then again as Don King has repeatedly said ………” only in America ” .
David Haye simply isn’t fit to lace up a pair of boxing gloves much less wear a protective cod piece ! The guy can talk all the trash he wants but he comes across as a complete as#hole ! He gives us black guys from the UK a really bad name ! He’s a ‘wanker’ as we Brits have a colloquial way of putting it !
Haye’s next opponent might as well be Clay Aiken or Adam Lambert and I’d dare say that either of that duo would love to clamp down Haye’s member with their rear end !